Communities We Serve
The Mariano Morales Law is a personal injury law firm based in Yakima, Wash., and serving individuals and families throughout the Yakima Valley, including the Tri-Cities region (Richland, Kennewick and Pasco),Wenatchee, and Grant and Chelan counties. Our goal is to provide the very best legal services in every case we handle for individuals and families who have been harmed because of the fault of others. Our clients know we will always work hard on their behalf and that we will always be honest and forthright about their cases.
- Yakima – Our office is located in the eighth largest city in Washington State. According to the 2010 Census, Yakima has a population of 91,067 and an outlying area population of 243,231. The Yakima Valley is a renowned apple-producing region, and it also produces about 75 percent of all hops grown in the U.S. It is developing into a vibrant wine-producing region as well. Reflecting its rich agricultural history, the city hosts the Central Washington State Fair at State Fair Park every September.
- Tri-Cities –Richland, Kennewick and Pasco comprise the Tri-Cities region of southeast Washington at the confluence of the Yakima, Snake and Columbia rivers. The region’s metropolitan population of 253,340 is the fourth largest in Washington State. The economic base of the region is primarily agriculture and the Hanford nuclear facility. First built by the federal government in the early 1940s, the Hanford nuclear site produced and separated plutonium for nuclear weapons, including plutonium used in the nuclear bombing of Nagasaki, Japan, on Aug. 9, 1945, during WWII. The Hanford site continued to create material for nuclear weapons during the Cold War. With the fall of the USSR in 1991, the Hanford site is now used for environmental cleanup and restoration.
- Wenatchee – The largest city in Chelan County, Wenatchee has a population of 31,925 and is located at the confluence of the Wenatchee and Columbia rivers in the foothills of the Cascade Range. Because of its many apple orchards, Wenatchee touts itself as the “Apple Capital of the World.” Befitting this moniker, Wenatchee hosts the annual Washington State Apple Blossom Festival in late April to early May.
- Chelan County – Natural beauty and wilderness are hallmarks of Chelan County. Three national protected areas are located here: Lake Chelan National Recreation Area, North Cascades National Park, and Wenatchee National Forest. The 55-mile long Lake Chelan, the largest natural lake in Washington State, is noted for its deep waters, reaching a maximum depth of 1,486 feet. In fact, the word “Chelan” is derived from the Salish Indian word “Tsi-Laan,” meaning deep water. The population of Chelan County is 72,453, according to the 2010 Census.
- Grant County – Named for U.S. President Ulysses S. Grant, Grant County has a population of 89,120. The world-famous Grand Coulee Dam, the largest hydroelectric generator in the United States at 550-feet tall and 500-feet wide, is located in Grant County. Free nightly Laser Light Shows are projected on the massive concrete dam, Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
To speak with our attorneys or staff, call us toll free at (509) 853-2222, or use our online contact form. Your initial consultation is free of charge. We don’t get paid until there’s a settlement or favorable verdict. We serve residents of Yakima, Tri-Cities (Richland, Pasco and Kennewick),Wenatchee, Grant County and Chelan County.