If you have been injured or a loved one has been killed in a tractor-trailer accident, call us today. We will provide you with a free consultation, and you will learn how we can seek compensation for you.
Tractor-Trailer Accidents Require a Lawyer with Extensive Experience
Truck accidents are much more complex than passenger vehicle accidents for a number of reasons.
- Multiple parties – Truck accidents may involve multiple liable parties, including not just the truck driver, but also the trucking company, the cargo loading company, the truck maintenance company, and others.
- Accident reconstructions – Investigating these accidents is a complex endeavor that often involves reconstructing the accident and meticulously gathering evidence – such as truck driver logs, maintenance logs, and dashcam footage. That evidence is essential for proving fault and building a case for the full compensation you deserve.
To fully protect your interests, you need a seasoned attorney who has experience handling tractor-trailer accidents. These accidents are typically catastrophic and often involve traumatic injuries. The attorneys at the Mariano Morales Law Firm help clients understand the full extent of their injuries.
Trucking companies often have layers of insurance coverage. Our highly qualified truck accident experts can help build the strongest case of liability possible. We will collect evidence such as accident reconstruction data and travel log information. That evidence allows us to build solid case foundations and seek the maximum compensation for our clients.
How We Investigate Truck Accident Cases
Investigating a truck accident is incredibly complicated. We have the resources and experience to thoroughly conduct an independent investigation into your accident.
We will use legal strategies to obtain documents from the trucking company. Those documents include the truck driver’s logbooks, driver training history, and information from the truck’s “black box.” Trucking companies are only required to keep logbooks for six months. Our prompt investigation will ensure crucial evidence is preserved for your case.
The trucking industry is regulated by state and national safety regulations. We can assess whether the tractor-trailer involved in your accident was complying with those regulations at the time of the collision. We will review historical training records, trucker logbooks, GPS data, and more to build a strong case.
We also work closely with you to make sure that you’re receiving the medical attention you need. We will ensure that your injuries are thoroughly documented. That will protect your right to the maximum settlement.
Evidence that the Morales team may gather and present in your case includes:
- Police accident reports
- Alcohol and drug toxicology reports
- Truck driver and eyewitness statements
- Accident scene and injury photos
- Medical treatment records and bills
- The testimony of expert witnesses
- Truck driver service logbooks
- Truck driver work and training history
- Truck driver cell phone records
- Large truck “black box” or GPS data
- Dashcam footage from large trucks
- Truck maintenance and inspection records
- Trailer, lading, cargo and dispatch records